Our partners are very important to us, because together we can do better. The Foundation has been developing partnership agreements with different entities.
Abrantes Professional School of Rural Development
Partnership to collaborate in training, including providing scholarships to Angolan students
Universidade Católica Portuguesa — Braga Campus
Partnership to support Angolan students, to do volunteering work and to develop and share knowledge
APROFFLUSO — Lusophone Teachers and Trainers Association
Agreement to collaborate in the field of training
The Foundation is looking for partners that can support us in our fields of action, namely in education, science, technology and social innovation:
- Professional schools.
- Primary and secondary schools.
- Schools and other entities that deliver technical training.
- Companies specialized in organizing conferences and/or cultural events.
- Institutions and organizations that develop similar projects in Angola or in other countries, for knowledge and experience sharing.
- Companies and organizations that under their social responsibility programs are willing to fund or co-promote some of our initiatives.