We are looking for volunteers in different areas, such as:
- Teachers or trainers in science, mathematics and English, among other subjects, that can support our students.
- Trainers in different areas for short training courses.
- People with experience in implementation and development of small businesses, that can train and support activities in entrepreneurship, small enterprise management, among others.
- People interested in working with us in social responsibility and social innovation.
- People willing to collaborate in administrative, marketing or fundraising activities for the Foundation.
We will implement our volunteering activities through the creation of an International Time Exchange, where each person donates a certain amount of time to perform volunteering activities according to his/her availability and skills.
Please leave us your contact if you’re interested in collaborating with us.